We offer Cheap Mixing and Mastering Services with quick turnaround time. Our Online Mixing and Mastering service focuses on making our customers song(s) sound as good as possible.
- Mixing is the process of blending all the individual tracks in a recording to create a version of the song that sounds as good as possible – the “mix”.
- Mastering is adding sparkle and shine to your music. This can involve adjusting levels and general “sweetening” of the mix. This process can involve adding broad equalization, applying compression, limiting, etc.
MIXING & MASTERING PACKAGES
MIX & MASTER 1 SONG
MIX & MASTER 2 SONGS
MIX & MASTER 5 SONGS
MIX & MASTER 10 SONGS
- HOW DO I SUBMIT MY SONG(S) FOR MIXING & MASTERING?
- All I need is the .Wav files (Beat can be .Mp3 if there isn't a .WAV available) of everything consolidated and tracked out, so only the beat, than the verse, than verse doubles, verse Adlibs and so on.
- Make sure you send me the vocals of the entire length of the song (Consolidate) - example (solo the verse start the export from the vary beginning of the song to the end of the song and than repeat for the rest of the vocals).
- If you have a vary specific auto tune, or whatever it may be, that you are set on that you want on the song you can leave it on the vocals so it's exactly what you want.
- Compress the folder and Upload it on Dropbox, WeTransfer or Google Drive then email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with reference track if possible.
- HOW MANY DAYS DOES IT TAKE TO GET THE SONG(s) BACK?
The Mixing & Mastering Process will take between 3-5 Business days